in the morning...

salam...

huhu, its 1:36 in the morning, and im still awake!!!...
eventhough icis test 2 is waiting for me at 5 pm...
have i study enough??..or just take for granted??
tawakkal is the last hope...
just having cheese naan with luqman n ber,
after amin and hakim went out to taman maju...
with cups of bean soy...
enough to make my eyes fresh and do not want to close...
sleep or not? sleep or not??sleep or not...??sleep or not...??
still a trivial question....
i need to rest but my tummy said " NO...after eat, NO sleep...
but dark condition around me make me want to sleep...
thank god...no lab at all 2morrow...class start at 10 am...
still got time for icis last revision...
sorry guys...pillow is waiting for me...i have to sleep with it...ah...my lovely...
should i compare thee to summers day...( look!...how important my pillow to me...hehe)
enough...!...nonsense....anyway, have a nice sleep guys..see you tomorrow....
k...(^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment